Friday 14 September 2012

New Laundry Basket!

I know Laundry baskets are not the most exciting thing in the world. But they are something we all have and we all need. 
I hate that they are all the same size..basically. 
And I hate that they never fit in the spaces I have. 

Sooooo
I made my own! 

A bit of trial and error, some left over wood, a screen and here it is. 
I'm loving it!! 

I hope you do too :)

 This one is custom made for the bathroom at the cottage.
 I raided the kitchen to make it look like it was in use. In reality I couldn't wait to take pictures, it now sits in my bathroom and it's half full.



6 comments:

  1. Well done! They say necessity is the mother of invention and this proves it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It was a great project for my daughter and I to do together :)

      Delete
  2. You are a crafty Canadian! I couldn't of waited to take pictures of this either. Great job! Very creative of you! Thanks for sharing your inspiration with Sunday’s Best – you helped make the party a success!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! Great job!! I'm going to make a few of these for the bathrooms and kids rooms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog and helpful tips.Laundry basket are reliable and long-lasting and can be kept in bedroom, bathroom, and laundry room or anywhere in the house.

    ReplyDelete