Friday, 14 September 2012

New Laundry Basket!

I know Laundry baskets are not the most exciting thing in the world. But they are something we all have and we all need. 
I hate that they are all the same size..basically. 
And I hate that they never fit in the spaces I have. 

I made my own! 

A bit of trial and error, some left over wood, a screen and here it is. 
I'm loving it!! 

I hope you do too :)

 This one is custom made for the bathroom at the cottage.
 I raided the kitchen to make it look like it was in use. In reality I couldn't wait to take pictures, it now sits in my bathroom and it's half full.


  1. Well done! They say necessity is the mother of invention and this proves it!

    1. Thank you :) It was a great project for my daughter and I to do together :)

  2. You are a crafty Canadian! I couldn't of waited to take pictures of this either. Great job! Very creative of you! Thanks for sharing your inspiration with Sunday’s Best – you helped make the party a success!

  3. This is awesome! Great job!! I'm going to make a few of these for the bathrooms and kids rooms.