Monday 17 December 2012

Vacation time.

I want to take some time this Christmas season to thank YOU. The people that follow my blog, like me on Facebook and follow me on pinterest. 
I love the emails I get, the comments the repins. But mostly I love the support and the friendships I've developed over the past year. 

This is my last post of the year. 

On Wed we head out on vacation. This is a big deal for us since we really don't do a lot of traveling. 
We are off to see this...................

Some of you know just by this picture where we are going. :) 

In case you don't. 

We hope to see this as well. It's very high on our list :) 

Need another hint? 
 We are a bit crazy..history nuts, so exploring these places is heaven to us.

Of course along with all of that I hope to spend at least a few days doing nothing right here....

 I've gathered a couple of books I've been wanting to read..and going to pick up a couple more tomorrow. 

If you haven't guessed by now, we are heading here...... 


I want to wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas and an amazing New Year. 

I will be back the first week in January..with a lot of new projects and some goals. 
I've learned a lot this past year, mostly about who I am, where I'm going in this wonderful thing we call life..and how to follow my heart. (not easy for a pleaser like me) 

So spend time with family, love each moment and enjoy this Christmas season..or Hanuka :) 

Love you all

Till next year :) 

Titia 


Linking:
Coastal Charm
  

No comments:

Post a Comment