Wednesday 13 August 2014

For the love of Chairs

I'm on a Chair love thing. 

If you read my last post, I've been on the search for caned back barrel chairs. Check them out Here
Along the way I've found a couple of other interesting chairs that I instantly fell in love with. 

One looked like this when I brought it home. 

I fell in love. Seriously, Wouldn't you fall in love? I mean just look at her! 
Ok...ignore the little shelf thingy...concentrate on that chair.........sigh. 

Of course I had a bit of work to do, but what's a bit of work when you are in LUVVV??? 

And she was so worth it in the end. 

 I took the pics at night. I do have to take better pics when I have the edging on...but you get the idea here.
 Doesn't she look a whole lot better now?

She's just as beautiful as she was in my dreams.....

And I have to tell you. I'm so happy I bit the bullet so to say and bought an official upholstery stapler. I should have done that years ago. Isn't that always the way it works?

Next time I need a new tool, I'm getting the "good" one right away. 
What have you done lately?

Now I'm on the hunt for something like this.
Not this one exactly.....but this shape. 
I'm flexible...honest. 
And Hubby has been pre warned ;) 

Ohhh this should be fun...lol 

Done! 




3 comments:

  1. This looks amazing. thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a transformation. I love that fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful makeover! Love the French material. New Follower.
    Hugs,
    Jody

    ReplyDelete