Wednesday 6 August 2014

Match set!

I want to scream. I don't have BEFORE pics. 

So I guess I'm just going to have to show the "after" pics. 
But what great pics they are! 

Well to me they are. 

 The sun was so bright I could hardly see what I was taking pictures of. Ever have that? But the effort was so worth it.
 I found this set at a second hand store I stop in. I was looking for something else, but right now I simply can't remember what it was. I think I lost my brain when I spotted this set sitting there and begging me to take them home and love them enough to bring them back to life.
 Yes furniture does talk to me. Ok, maybe not out loud and maybe it's just my brain playing tricks on me..but I'm sticking with the whole "furniture talks to me" thing.
 Don't call the phyc ward...I swear I'm not crazy.
 oops...shadows.

 See the lovely clock? I drool every time I see it. it's totally broken and rusted out...an I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
 And my scale...I get warm fuzzy feelings every time I glance at it. :)

 I think I see this set going to some student that is off to college for the first time. Ready to spend many late nights with a laptop and books on it.
So no before pics...but such lovely afters. 
Not feeling quite so bad about it anymore. 
Sharing:
   

No comments:

Post a Comment