Tuesday 2 December 2014

Pretty Yellow Vanity.

I have been so busy doing Custom orders lately that I haven't had time to do any of the stash things I've picked up. 

Customs are great, and I love fulfilling the dreams of my clients. But sometimes it's nice to just do a piece for the love of doing it. 

I picked this up last summer. Asked hubby where I got it (normally I'm really good at remembering) He couldn't remember and I couldn't remember so it's our mystery piece. 

The mirror is missing, but I don't care. It's actually more flexible this way. A mirror can be hung behind it, or use it as a desk for a child or as a hall table...entertainment center. Even as an extra table during the Holidays (picture snacks and drinks on it) 
But it needed a bit of loving, and I was sooooooooooo willing to give that. 







oh the sweetness of it all. 

If I had a little girl or a grand daughter this would be perfect. But as it is (daughter grown and only one grandson "so far") it's up for sale for anyone interested. :) 

Update
This has now gone to it's forever home. 

Sharing:
Savvy Southern Style
Miss Mustard Seed 
Coastal Charm 
Elizabeth & Co.  


  



2 comments: